Syakhsia: Jurnal Hukum Perdata Islam uses online submission and review system. The review process is done by double blind review process. It means that the reviewer and the author did not recognize each other. One submitted article will be review by at least one reviewer. Rate reviewer of the article consists of an assessment of content, appropriateness of content to scholarly journals, and references used. The review process takes approximately two (2) weeks. Based on the principles of engagement reviewer competence in scientific journals as well as involving the reviewer is coming from outside UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten.
The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Manuscript articles that submit by online to Syakhsia: Jurnal Hukum Perdata Islamwill be checked by the board of editor regarding focus and scope, article template, and plagiarism (max similarity 20%)
- The manuscript that qualifies the focus and scope of Syakhsia: Jurnal Hukum Perdata Islam will be continued to the review process which, at least, will be reviewed by reviewers with double blind review.
- The Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The reviewing process byreviewer is done at least in two weeks.
- Editor will make the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on reviewer’s recommendation.
- The qualified paper will be published in our online system
- Syakhsia: Jurnal Hukum Perdata Islam Editorial Board will protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.