The Guidelines for the Manuscript
Since January 2022, author guidelines of Jurnal Muamalatuna apply as follows:
- The manuscript has never been published / published in other media, typed with double spacing on A4 paper with the letter Time New Romans size 12, the number of pages is 10-25 pages, be equipped: maximum of the title is 12 words (Indonesian and English), abstract as much as 200- 250 words (Indonesian and English), and three to five words of the keyword in English.
- Manuscripts that may be contained in this journal include reviews, ideas or research results on Islamic Economic law.
- The article contains the title, the name of the author (without an academic degree), author's institution, address, email, abstract (150-200 words), keywords (keywords), introduction containing background, aim, introduction, literature review of previous research, discussion, conclussion, and Bibliography.
- Referral sources in articles are written in footnote form (Chicago Style). The composition of the writing is: the name of the author (not reversed), the title of the book (italic), print to (cet.), Publisher city, publisher name, and year of publication. The use of Application of Reference manager is recomended, such as Mendeley or Zotero.
- The manuscript is typed with regard the rules on the use of punctuation and spelling which is contained in General Guidelines for Enhanced Indonesian Spelling
- The article is sent in the form of soft copy (file doc or rtf or docx) to the editorial board of the Journal Muamalatuna
- The editor does not return a manuscript that is not published.
- Delivery of the manuscript accompanied by address, and e-mail. The published or rejection of the manuscript will be notified in writing. Scripts that are not published will not be returned, except at the author's request.
- The article has not been published in other media and does not contain element of plagiarism, with Turnitin similarity limit to 25%
- Article Template can be downloaded here or in the side bar of the website