Go to Login
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The manuscript should be within the Focus and Scope this journal subject.
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, humanities, and technology
- The article must be under 30 % check by plagiarism software
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
- References at least 15 articles (preferably with DOI article)
- The manuscript is sent in Ms.Word format, written either in Indonesian or in English.
- Article Format has met the Article Template As-Sibyan: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (SJPAUD) as below;
- The manuscript is written with Times News Roman of font 12 with 1.15 spacing and single column format and the length of writing is about 25,000 characters or 15 pages of quarto.
- Writing organizations include: 1) title, 2) author's name (without title), 3) author's agency, 4) abstract in English and Indonesian no more than 200 words, 5) keywords, 6) introduction, 7) discussion, 8) conclusion 9) cover, and 9) bibliography. For scientific (research) articles, numbers (1) to (6) are the same as above, number 7) problem formulation, 8) aims and contributions, 9) literary studies and theoretical framework, 10) methods, 12) discussion and Findings, 13) cover, and 14) bibliography.
- The full name of the author should be included along with the origin of the university or professional institution, and e-mail address that can be contacted. Also include two biographical sentences of the author (updated information) that can be used in your article.
- Include a bibliography at the end of your Manuscript, use the lates edition of APA Style. It is suggested to use of a reference manager Mendeley
Template for Preparing Manuscript for As-Sibyan: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (SJPAUD) including the Guidelines of Arab-Latin Transliteration. Download
Submission Preparation Checklist
The manuscript has never been sent and published to other publishers of any kind (print/ electronic).
If there is duplicate publishing, author is willing to delete the article from the journal archive. It is strongly recommended that author fill out the may send Statement of Originality to declare the manuscipt authenticity.
The manuscript title and substance must be relevant with the Focus and Scope of As-Sibyan: Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (SJPAUD). If it is not relevant, it will be returned to author.