A. The Guidelines for the Manuscript
- Articles which will be submitted in the Ibtida'i: Jurnal Kependidikan Dasar are the report of the original research (original research paper) in the field of elementary education.
- Title, Title of the article should at most 15 words, which give an overview of accomplished research (short, straightforward, and informative), times new Roman 12, spacing 1, spacing after6 pt.
- The author's name, complete without a title written and typed below the article title. If the author of more than one person, then added the next row.
- Originally institutions /agencies, written in the name of the institution where working (Study Program, Faculty, University). For example the Department of Elementary Teacher Education, Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training, UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten, Indonesia.
- Email address, write the email address is still active and is written under the origin of institutions/agencies.
- Abstract, written in two languages, namely Indonesian and English. The abstract contains a brief description of the problem (optional) and research objectives, methods used, and the results of the research. Abstract writing pressure primarily on the research results. The abstract written in single space with a narrower margin of right and left margins of the main text with approximately 150 to 200 words.
- Keywords, Number 3-6 word keyword.
- Systematics of writing the article the results of the research are: introduction; research method; results and discussion; conclusions; bibliography.
- The introduction consists of the urgency of research, supporting facts from previous studies, gap analysis, research status, the novelty of the research, and research objectives. Written in one chapter without subtitle.
- Research methods consist of research design, population, and sample, data source, data collection technique, data analysis technique. It is written in paragraph form.
- Results and discussion presented are important data obtained from the results of data collection in the field (test results, questionnaires, interviews, documents, etc.). The results of the research can be supplemented with tables, images, or graphs to clarify the results of the research. Avoid presenting similar data in separate tables. All tables, images, and graphs must be centred and numbered sequentially. For qualitative research, the results section contains detailed sections in the form of sub-topics that are directly related to the focus of research and categories. The discussion in the article aims to: (1) answer the problem formulation and research questions; (2) show how the findings were obtained; (3) interpreting findings; (4) linking research findings with established knowledge structures; and (5) raising new theories or modifying existing theories. In this section of the discussion must contain the benefits of the results of the study, not the repetition. The analysis must answer the stated gaps.
- Conclusions presented briefly, narrative, and conceptual that describes the research findings and their effects. Avoid using numbering and symbols (bullet and numbering).
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources.
Writing citations and bibliography should use application management references such as Mendeley, End Note, Zotero or applications in Ms Word.
Writing citations and bibliography using APA format (American Psychological Association) by using innote writing technique.
All references used must be taken from the main source (national and international reputable scientific journals indexed by SCOPUS, Web of Science, and SINTA) and at least 80% of the reference amount used.
The number of references at least 30 references.
References used should be published in the last 10 years.
Wikipedia, personal blog, and non-scientific website are not allowed to be used as a reference.