The following guidelines for prospective authors apply:
- Each manuscript should begin with a 150-250-word abstract of its content and 3-5 keywords. The abstract could be written in Indonesian and American English.
- Articles should be written in Indonesian or American English between approximately 4500-6000 words long, including text, all tables and figures, and references.
- Articles should be original, conceptual or empirical research findings, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- The manuscript should be submitted for consideration by electronic submissions, Microsoft Word is preferred.
- A citation in the text usually requires only the last name of the author(s), year of publication, and (sometimes) page numbers, such as Reid (2015: 400), Wani, Abdullah, & Chang (2015: 644), or (Rafiki & Wahab, 2014: 6).
- All works cited must appear in the reference list at the end of this article. In the matter of bibliographical style, Geneologi PAI: Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam follows the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition style, such as: Juhji, J., & Nuangchalerm, P. Interaction between Science Process Skills and Scientific Attitudes of Students towards Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge. Journal for the Education of Gifted Young Scientists, 8(1), 1-16.
- Mendeley, a reference manager, is highly recommended to be used when writing articles.
- All article manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by qualified academicians or experts in the field; this is a process that may take weeks or months.
- Manuscripts may be edited for style prior to publication.
- Authors should be willing to respond to questions from readers of their articles.